Monday, March 24, 2014

photo book

 I like this photo because of how the light is also reflecting off the mirror.
 I like this photo because it shows the movement it takes to create a dollar sign.



 I really like this photo because of how it looks like she is sort of being beamed up in a sci-fi sort of way.
 I like this photo because I took it while the model was dancing with the light so it shows all her arm movements.
 I like this one because of how there is the white and the red light.
 I like this photo because this one was also created with a dancing like motion and the design kind of looks like a mouse for a computer.
 I like this picture because of how the light that was supposed top be in the shape of circle has changed itself to look like a cresent moon shape.




 I like this photo because it shows the motion of someone running down the stairs.











I like this light painting of a K because it can be left up to interpretation as a star or an R




No comments:

Post a Comment